Tuesday, July 31, 2012

To all the Angel Babies that we Love & Miss so much.

<3 to all the babies lost but not forgotten<3


through this journey after Vylette, I've met so many Mothers full of so many stories about so many babies lost in many different ways. my heart goes out to all of you.  Heaven must be such a beautiful place if all of our children are up there playing together allowing us to meet each other and find someone to talk to or guide us through our immense loss.  i am so thankful to have met all of you. the only one who understand me. i think of all these babies daily, and this is for them from me and Vylette<3


I thought i lost you


thought i lost you
until you were found

In All the World's Beauty
and
in the Sweetest of Sounds.

i see you in the trees
in the air
in the sea
on the ground

just open your heart
and your eyes will astound:)






No comments:

Post a Comment